Help your customers and patrons practice safe social distancing and good hygiene practices with these social distancing signs.
Clear signage in your business or public areas will provide clear direction on how to queue in lineups, and where to queue. You can also provide clear directions on other safe practices such as mask wearing and using gloves or hand sanitizer.
Good Practices for Social Distance Signage
- Make your objectives clear. It’s important to define what you require of people. This includes things such as how many people will be allowed in a room or building at one time, what are the pathways to follow inside the building, where will people queue up outside the building.
- Plan your social distance signage locations. Define where your signs need to be and how many you will need.
- Make adjustments as necessary to ensure of safe, orderly flow of customer traffic through your space.
Types of Social Distance Signage
Signs to help direct people during the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic can be constructed in a variety of ways for display as appropriate. Some options are:
- Vinyl floor stickers for designating specific spots
- A-Frame sign stands for poster sized signs for general areas
- Concierge stands that can easily be moved from one area to another
- Door and glass decals for point of entry areas
We can also make custom signs to suite your particular need.