Set your lot’s parking rules with signs for displaying parking regulations, tow-away information, reserved parking, and accessible parking. Parking regulations provide patrons to your property with important information such as:
- Maximum parking time allowed
- Hours the lot is open (example: no overnight parking)
- Who is allowed to use the lot
- Liability to cars and contents using the lot
- Towing contractor information
A complete parking lot regulations strategy can also include other types of signs to designate reserved parking spots and areas, accessible parking stalls, and other information useful to tenants and visitors.
Custom heavy duty signage frame was built and mounted to the side of concrete barrier instead of pouring concrete in the planter at the base, due to the thin layer of soil right above underground parkade. Careless drilling through concrete membrane will cause leaking eventually.